Until 1926, it was owned by Dawid Abrahamowicz, a Polish politician of Armenian descent, Minister for Galicia in Vienna, and later a member of the Polish Parliament in revived Poland. Tenants included Stanisław Zarewicz (till 1931, curator of Lwów Historical Museum), Karol Koranyi (associate professor at the Jan Kazimierz University’s Faculty of Law), and Michał Salpeter (a well-known dermatologist). The building also housed Izak Goldgeier’s printmaking workshop and Walerian Drabik’s radio set shop.